Dealing with a CQC inspection can feel like a daunting process, however undertaking a mock CQC inspection can ensure that you are fully prepared prior to a CQC inspection taking place.
The experienced team from CHoC Solutions can provide this service for your practice or care home, carrying out a comprehensive and user friendly mock CQC inspection. A full report including recommendations will be provided, tailored to the needs of your service. We can assist your service to ensure that you can clearly demonstrate that your service is meeting CQC standards, giving your staff the confidence that they are thoroughly prepared for a CQC inspection in order to achieve your optimum rating.
We will provide a team of highly experienced Senior Managers to visit your service, they will:
- Plan the inspection around the Key Lines of Enquiry (KLOE)
- Speak to staff and patients to gain their views and an overall picture of your service
- Review policies, procedures, mandatory training and health and safety provisions
- Review clinical staffing, clinical governance, meeting structure and guidance
- Recognise any outstanding practice
- Provide a full report to your service within 3 weeks, which will detail recommendations and actions
What are the benefits?
- An in-depth review of documentation, policies and procedures to ensure they are CQC compliant by an experienced team with a proven track record meeting and exceeding CQC standards
- Clear recommendations and advice to ensure that you can showcase to the CQC that your service is safe, effective, caring, responsive and well-led
- Sharing of good practice identified across the wider system
The enclosed brochure details more about this opportunity, the value it can add to your service and the confidence it will give to your team prior to a CQC inspection.
If you would like to discuss this in more detail or find out further information please contact Sarah Taylor-Howe (email@example.com / 01228 514 830).