Welcome to Cumbria Health On Call Ltd
Cumbria Health on Call Ltd provides Out of Hours' specialist services for patients with urgent medical problems who need to contact a clinician after doctors’ surgeries close.
If you experience great difficulty in contacting CHoC please make your way to the nearest centre. This is only in the case that you are unable to speak to us on the telephone.
- Severe chest pain, especially with any of the following symptoms:
- pain travelling elsewhere such as ...
- nausea and / or vomiting
- any loss of consciousness or complaining of feeling faint or light headed
- a history of heart disease
- suddenly feel generally unwell
- Sudden loss of consciousness or collapse at the time of the call
- New and persistent unresponsiveness
- Severe breathing difficulties – sudden onset or worsening
- Severe or uncontrollable bleeding
- Uncontrolled fits, especially in children
- Suspected allergic reaction, causing any of the above symptoms or swelling of the nose or mouth
- Sudden palpitations (‘fluttering of the heart’) ONLY IF accompanied by fainting or loss of consciousness