The first 3 induction dates are as follows:
Saturday 9th September 9.30-12.30 – with an afternoon session for anyone who needs to complete mandatory training.
Wednesday 4th October 9.30-12.30 – with afternoon session as above
Wednesday 8th November 5-8pm
As noted above, the sessions are structured as a half day (3 hours) for delivery of the facilitated induction session, and for morning sessions, this will be followed by half a day for completion of any mandatory training which should be attended by anyone who has not yet completed all of the mandatory training required for their role.
The facilitated session will include the following:
- Background of CHoC, our mission, vision & values
- Our staff roles and organisational structure
- Our Services, an overview of CHoC Sites & Control Room (including tour)
- Introduction to ‘Putting Patients First’ training and good ‘customer’ care
- Overview of Mandatory training requirements and Blue Stream Academy
We are inviting all recent ‘new starters’ (starting in the past 3-6 months) to book onto these courses, depending on availability. If you have any staff (new or existing) that you would like to book onto the above sessions, please email myself or Zoe and we will book them in where possible. Further dates will be emailed out in due course to include one session per month with afternoon, evening, and weekend sessions on a rolling 3 month basis.
For more information and to book please contact: Zoe Heaven on Zoe.Heaven@choc.nhs.uk Telephone: 01228 514830