About this job
Cumbria Health on Call is looking for experienced and motivated GP’s to join our dynamic organisation.
CHoC Ltd is a key element of the arrangement in Cumbria to modernise access to primary care. The post holder will, as an integral part of the clinical and operational team, provide top quality, highly responsive Out of Hours services in accordance with CHoC Ltd’s quality standards.
CHoC can offer tier 2 sponsorship.
- Must be fully qualified Doctor with full GMC registration
- Evidence of GP experience (certificate of prescribed and equivalent experience)
- Must be on Medical Performers List in England
- Additional qualifications relevant to the provision of GMS/PMS services
- Eligible to work in the UK OR tier 2 sponsorship can be provided
- Personal Clinical Indemnity
- No history of professional misconduct as determined by the GMC
- No current restrictions imposed by the GMC
- Knowledge and use of IM & T systems
- Experience in medical audit and clinical risk management
- Working across boundaries – good communication skills, able to collaborate and co-operate in multi-agency working
- Previous experience delivering GMS/PMS services
- Eligible to provide: a) CHS, b) Maternity services, c) Contraceptive services, d) Evidence of continued professional development
- At least two years experience as a GP
- Experience of providing clinical leadership in a GP practice environment
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Proven good attendance in previous employment
- Flexibility to work in various locations with various systems/people
- Ability to travel to meet the needs of the post
For further details contact Juliet Eyre – firstname.lastname@example.org or 01228 514830.