As you are aware, CHoC will be providing an Extended Access service over the following areas, with location also detailed:
- Carlisle Network: Weekday (Cumberland Infirmary)
- Carlisle: Weekend and Bank Holiday (Cumberland Infirmary)
- Solway, Cockermouth and Maryport: Weekend and Bank Holiday (Wigton Hospital)
- Eden and Castlehead Medical Centre: Weekday (Kirkby Stephen, Appleby, The Lakes Medical Centre, Temple Sowerby Surgery)
- Eden and Castlehead Medical Centre: Weekend and Bank Holiday (The Lakes Medical Centre)
- Copeland: Weekend and Bank Holiday (West Cumberland Hospital)
This service is to enhance delivery for general practice by providing additional appointments during the 8-8 period.
CHoC are therefore now recruiting both nurses with chronic disease management expertise and GPs, and are keen to hear from clinicians who are interested in the flexible work opportunities the service provides.
Please read our ‘Mythbusters’ fact sheet providing more information about the service and the work opportunities.
If you are interested in applying for a role within extended access then you can do this via NHS Jobs https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/ searching for ‘CHoC’
For further information please contact: Juliet Eyre on: 01228 514830, Juliet.Eyre@choc.nhs.uk